To All Our Valued Customers
We take the health and safety of our staff and customers seriously in the ever evolving situation with regard to the Coronavirus outbreak. We continue to monitor the situation closely.
Where possible, our centres remain open as usual for parts, servicing, tyres and MOT’s – keeping you on the road
- We are also continuing to take all the precautions we can to help prevent the spread of the virus:
- We are minimising the number of customers into the centres at any one time
- Social distancing is in place and clearly marked
- Our staff are stringent around hygiene and cleaning regimes with frequent handwashing
- Our staff change gloves and wash hands in between every vehicle job
- Disposable protective seat covers are used on every vehicle job
- Card payments only requested and only cash where absolutely necessary
- Card payment machines sanitised after every use
- Protective screens in place on reception
- Hand sanitiser always available on reception
- We have temporarily changed our practices to help minimise contact, when asked to sign any paperwork you will be given a new cellophane wrapped pen to use and then take away with you
Cleaning and Hygiene Within Our Centres
Our staff continue to be very mindful stringent around hygiene and cleaning regimes including thorough, frequent handwashing. Soap dispensers, hand sanitisers available at all times. Our cleaning regimes have been increased particularly for those areas touched regularly by team members and customers.
If you require extra care on arrival, please either call us prior to your appointment, so we can make advance preparations, or make a member of staff aware on arrival to our centres and then remain in your vehicle. A member of staff will come over to you in the safety of your vehicle, discuss your requirements. When your vehicle is ready to be attended, you can then either wait in reception or outside the centre. We can then ring you once your vehicle is ready should you have chosen to wait outside the centre. Your health and safety is our priority.
Land Tyre Service are dedicated to all of our highly valued our customers, including emergency workers, teachers and those providing vital community services who rely on us to ensure their vehicles are roadworthy and safe. We are here to protect them to protect us all.
Thank you for your understanding and patience in these unprecedented times.
Land Tyre Service. Keeping You on The Road.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Stay informed of news and seasonal offers
Call 01295 297222 | ©2019 Land Tyre Service | E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org